|I. Objective||Promotion of low-power operation. Participation is open to all radio amateurs and SWLs.|
|II. Dates||Annually on 1st May from 1300 to 1900 UTC.|
|III. Bands||80m (3.510-3.560 kHz), 40m, 20m (14.000-14.060 kHz), 15m, 10m.|
The IARU-Region-I band plan must be adhered to!
|IV. Categories||Category A: Up to 5W output|
Category B: Up to 20W output
Only CW (A1A).
Only single OP. Only one TX and RX or TRX is allowed to be operated simultaneously. The use of decoders or reader software is not allowed.
- CALL: CQ QRP TEST
- Both call signs have to be sent at the start of a QSO.
Example: DL1ABC de DL9XYZ.
- EXCHANGE: RST report plus a progressive 3-digit serial number starting at 001/category. Example: 579001/A
- QSO POINTS:
Each station is counted once per band. A CW QSO with class A counts 2 points. A CW QSO with class B counts 1 point. QSOs with QRO stations will not be counted.
- MULTIPLIERS: Each DXCC country, including your own, counts as a multiplier once per band. QRO worked multiplier do not count.
- TOTAL SCORE: QSO points on each band multiplied with the sum of multipliers. The end result is the sum of the individual band results.
- ELECTRONIC LOGS: We prefer electronic logs (stf or Cabrillo). Only ASCII-Files accepted. A cabrillo Example-File is here. The filename should include both call sign and class, e.g. dj4fv_a.cbr
Send your log per e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. A free software can be found online at http://www.qslonline.de/hk/linkhtml/rechts3.htm#hamqrpparty. (only german version available).
UCX-Log (http://www.ucxlog.org/) or LM (http://www.contestsoftware.com) are also have the ability to create correct Cabrillo-files.
- MANAGER: Udo Witte, DJ4FV, Sandbreite 7, D-49134 Wallenhorst, Germany.
- DEADLINE: Logs should arrive at the manager no later than 15th May.
Logs received via e-mail will be confirmed via e-mail. Otherwise, please consult the manager.
Each participant who submits his log via e-mail will receive a list of results, as will those participants who have sent a SASE. The results will be published on the AGCW homepage.