|I. Objective||The focus is on the ladies here. But of course all hams and SWLs are cordially invited to participate.|
|II. Dates||Annually on the first Tuesday in March from 1900 to 2100 UTC.|
|III. Frequencies||3.520 – 3.560 kHz|
|IV. Categories||YL, OM, SWL|
- CALL: YLs call „CQ TEST“; OMs call: „CQ YL“
YLs: RST report plus a progressive 3-digit serial number starting at 001 /YL/name. Example: 579024/YL/Rosel
OMs: RST report plus a progressive 3-digit serial number starting at 001/name. Example: 589019/Otto
- QSO POINTS:
OM-YL-QSO: 1 point,
YL-YL-QSO: 2 points,
OM-OM-QSO: 0 points.
SWLs will get 3 points per complete logged QSO. One and the same YL must not be logged more than 3 times. Partially logged QSOs count proportionally.
- EXTRA POINTS: Each worked/heard country (also DL) gives an additional point.
- TOTAL SCORE: Sum of QSO points and extra points.
|VII. Awards||Each participant will get a commemorative QSL card.|
|VIII. LOG-Submission||Even small logs are welcome! The results will be published in the AGCW-INFO, in the YL-Info and in the CQ-DL.|
- LOG INFORMATION: Submitter: Call, name and address. Columns: UTC, call, exchange sent (e.g. 559001), exchange received, name of the interlocutor, QSO points, total score and signature.
- MANAGER: Dr. Roswitha Otto, DL6KCR, St. Nikolaus Str. 26, D-52396 Heimbach, Germany.
- DEADLINE: Arrived at the manager until 31 March.